Reasons to Buy the DVD for:
The Illustrated Principles of Pool and Billiards
- 1 hour and 12 minutes of illustrations, examples, tips, and demonstrations.
- over 100 video demonstrations and special high-speed video clips.
- Useful Resources: The DVD shows all of the "Normal Video" clip demonstrations referenced in the book. The DVD also includes supporting "High-Speed Video" clips that directly support the "Normal Video" clips. The DVD is a standalone product (i.e., the book is not required), but it also supplements the book.
- Illustrations: Labeled drawings and photographs, with audio narrations, supplement the numerous video clip demonstrations.
- Organization: The interactive title screen allows you to navigate through and return to the various sections of the DVD, and the DVD is organized the same way as the book.
- Compatibility: The DVD plays in any DVD player and any computer with a DVD drive.
- High Quality Video: As compared to
the website, where all video clips are lower quality compressed video files, all of the video clips on the DVD are displayed as full-screen, high-resolution video (i.e., the images are much clearer).
- Numerous examples for practice: The clips provide examples that you can use for practice drills.